Sunday, July 20, 2008

Out and About Christchurch Central

In the next few weeks I will be out and about Christchurch Central in my sign written vehicle. If you see me and you want to have a chat please stop me. I want to hear from you to know have you think and feel how this country is going. It is about time the Government listened to us.
I was reading on the web that in June 2008 31,900 left NZ for Australia this is the highest annual level in 19 yrs. That works out to be around 1063 people a day is this what we want as a country all our people in Australia. Help me to stop this mass exit by voting party ACT for a better NZ. ACT has a plan no other party has, a plan that will make us better than Australia. Plus if you want a copy of the 20 point plan let me know and I'll send it out to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home