Thursday, July 3, 2008

This Years Election

I am dissatisfied with the way the country is going, instead of just talking about it, I have decided to run in this years election as an ACT Candidate for Christchurch Central. I'm wanting a better future for NZ as we are losing too many of our family members to Australia with better opportunities and pay. Plus I feel that NZ is going backwards and I want a better NZ for those of us who are staying.
About 10 years ago I looked at what the political parties had to offer and compared their policies and found that ACT had the policies that made sense to me and they still do.
I have decided to set up this blog so I can hear from you the public, so that I can get a better understanding of what your thoughts and feelings are.
It is time for NZers to act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home